Friday, April 02, 2004

ehY! yesterday was april fool. sseeemed like a normal day for me till pe came.got april fooled by my pe teacher who asked me to run like 10 rounds when i was only supposed to run 3? x((((((
anyways,i was looking forward till the end of school...! finally can spent time wit my darling!hahah
he picked me up from school and we headed to my place...that silly boy bought for me two boxes of KINDER BUENO! yes! TWO BOXES and two bottles of sprite ice..i am so gonna gain back my fats! baby,do you know it took me so long to slim down and now you feeding me chocolates and junk food?im gonna grow fat! x((((
hahaha,but i loved it! weeeeeeeee....we played 21! we sure had fun aye babY?
easter is in a week.....easter celebration will be held at SIS. will let ya guess know the full details..i'll invite you,you,you and YOU!!! yes YOU!!hahaha..okies..gonna get ready to leave my house now! gonna study wit baby! yay! x)))
byeeee guyS!
oh,its exactly one month to my birthday! sweeeeeet sixteen!! weee!